Thursday, May 29, 2008

Amato wants to retract the mean things he said about AROD

So it's been a little while since I have had any action on this blog, but we are not dead- I actually might be working on a deal with a BIG-TIME celebrity individual who has already been mentioned on this blog! More on that soon...


Anyway, I promised Amato R. in Santa Barbara that I would retract the "Girlyman" comment he made about his beloved Yankee, Alex Rodriguez. He said that in the offseason, when the rumor was out there that Arod had one foot out the door at Yankee Stadium.

See, Alex Rodriguez enjoys taking showers with other people not named Derek Jeter



Regardless, I still have this really great Alex Rodriguez rookie card just sitting around in my guest bedroom, waiting to be mailed out to someone. Throw me offer, and let's get moving on the deals again. it was fun while I went through my first run of deals- I couldn't send the cards out soon enough!


In case you haven't seen in yet, please check out my other, newer blog:




The whole purpose of this one is to talk about baseball cards, the Phillies, and maybe make some even sided deals. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so mean!